eBooks and Audiobooks
- Go to soraapp.com or download the Sora app on your phone.
- In Sora, find your school. You may need to select my school isn’t listed, and enter Hoover City Schools. Select Hoover City Schools (High). Sign in using your Google information.
- Browse the Explore tab to find a book. Click on the cover to read a summary and to borrow the book. Once you click borrow, your book will open so you can start reading right away.
- Close the book, and go to your Shelf to see all your books. From there, you can tap Options to renew or return the book.
*NEW!* View eBooks and audiobooks from Hoover Public library, too!
- Once logged in to your Sora account, from the explore option click the words Hoover City School (High) in the top middle of the screen. Click the option that says add a public library. Search for Jefferson County Library Cooperative, and add it as your library.
- Once you browse and select a book, click borrow. You will be prompted to sign in to a library. Select Hoover City Schools (High) and log in with your Google information.